Recipe: Cheese Fondue
- 1 Garlic Clove – halved
- 8 oz. White Wine
- 5 oz. Gruyere Cheese – shredded
- 5 oz. Emmental Cheese – shredded
- 1 tbs All Purpose Flour
- 1 tbs Kirsch (Cherry Brandy)
- Freshly Grated Nutmeg – to taste
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper – to taste
- Rub the inside of the fondue pot with the cut sides of the garlic clove and then discard garlic.
- Add the wine and gently heat to a simmer.
- Gently stir in the cheese and flour until the cheese is melted.
- Add in the kirsch and nutmeg.
- Season with pepper.
- Stir until the fondue is smooth.
Leave a Comment