I made this Cranberry Champagne Brunch as an early cocktail to our Thanksgiving dinner this year. We had this in the afternoon while we finished up cooking – it was delicious and lots of fun! I used fresh orange juice which I highly recommend but when not available, I’d think it would be fabulous to squeeze some fresh to make this.
Recipe: Cranberry Champagne Brunch
- 1 can (6 ounces) Frozen Lemonade (concentrate, thawed)
- 1 can (6 ounces) Frozen Limeade (concentrate, thawed)
- 1 32 ounce bottle of Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- 1 32 ounce bottle of Orange Juice
- 1-2 bottles of Champagne, depending on how strong you like it! (Substitute Club Soda for non-alcoholic)
- 1 orange
- 1 lemon
- Mix the cranberry juice, orange juice, two cans of concentrate limeade and lemonade in a punch bowl.
- Slice up an orange and a lemon and put the slices in the punch mix.
- Refrigerate at least 6 hours.
- To serve: pour half of the punch mix into a wine glass, top off with champagne.
- Mix to taste. Delish! A wonderful Brunch drink for Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Years Day.