This is so simple and so good. It takes minutes to put together, has a crispy top with a gooey center that is slightly caramelized in taste. It is delicious. Especially yummy with a little heavy cream poured over top.
Recipe: Brown Sugar Tart
Summary: Recipe from Circle B Kitchen
- 2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 heaping tablespoons flour
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 disk pie dough
- Heavy cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer, and mix on medium speed for two minutes.
- Roll out the pie dough, press it into a 9-inch pie plate, and trim off any excess dough around the edges.
- Pour the brown sugar mixture into the pie shell and bake for 35-45 minutes, or until the crust is lightly browned and the filling has set.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Slice and serve with heavy cream or ice cream.