Another easy and delicious appetizer. You can assemble these ahead of time and place in the fridge. Throw them in the oven just before your guests arrive and serve warm.
Recipe: Apple, Ham & Brie Crostini
- 1 Baguette
- 1/2 lb Brie – softened at room temperature
- 1/8 cup Dijon Mustard
- 1 Scallion – chopped
- 1 tbs. Unsalted Butter – softened at room temperature
- dash of Sriracha Hot Sauce
- 1/2 lb. Tavern Ham
- 2 Granny Smith Apples – sliced into 16ths
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice Baguette into 1/4-1/2″ thick rounds.
- In the bowl of a food processor combine brie, mustard, scallion, butter and hot sauce. Pulse until it is a smooth paste.
- Spread brie mixture on top of each bread round.
- Top with a ham and apple slice.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.